Wednesday, September 8, 2010

in need of some Godly wisdom

SO MANY CHOICES.

WHERE SHOULD I WORK?!?!??!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Daniel. -- I have an offer to be a full-time unpaid intern. Rated #8 restaurant in the world. Chef is pretty nice and makes bangin' desserts, coworkers are all somewhat nice, would learn a ton. Locker room smells bad, and the kitchen isn't nearly as clean as Bouchon's. Would be a huuugee resume builder. All the big-name French chefs can be a bit intimidating...

Bouchon. -- still waiting to hear back, but would TOTALLY be willing to be a full-time unpaid intern for their retail side there if I am not offered the bread baking gig. LOVE love LOVE the environment & clean kitchen. Is really in line with what I would want to do in the future. Would die happy if I could learn how to make those macaroons.

No comments: